Data Clip and Data Hook by Nendo
Nendo, who, earlier this year, I officially dubbed the busiest Japanese design office, has designed 2 new USB memory sticks for Elecom. This is the 4th installment in a series of designs for the company (see first, second and third installments). Data Clip, which was fashioned to look like a paper clip, allows you to leave USB sticks for your colleagues with notes attached. Love it!
If you’re heading into the wilderness, or just clipping things on to your cargo pants, their other design – Data Hook – may be perfect for you. The 4GB USB sticks are going on sale this month.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist