Data Clip and Data Hook by Nendo
Nendo, who, earlier this year, I officially dubbed the busiest Japanese design office, has designed 2 new USB memory sticks for Elecom. This is the 4th installment in a series of designs for the company (see first, second and third installments). Data Clip, which was fashioned to look like a paper clip, allows you to leave USB sticks for your colleagues with notes attached. Love it!
If you’re heading into the wilderness, or just clipping things on to your cargo pants, their other design – Data Hook – may be perfect for you. The 4GB USB sticks are going on sale this month.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist