Milestone Bike Stand
If you own a bicycle and prefer to park it indoors, here is an interesting solution for a bike stand. Japanese design trio MILE created Milestone, a custom-made bike stand for your beloved city companion. For 44,100 ~ 47,250 yen (price depends on color) you will get a made-to-order marble cube that perfectly interlocks with your bike. And when not in use the lid can be placed back on top so it sits as a gorgeous minimal art piece.
It’s a nice idea but, realistically, probably too expensive to ship overseas. Also, New Yorkers are so cramped for space we prefer to store our bikes on our walls.
source: MILE website
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees