If you’re looking for a conversation starter for your next cocktail party or comparable social gathering, leave the designer handbag at home. Instead, opt-in for carrying your cell phone and other small belongings in this Hokke Case. Hokke is a popular grilled fish – atka mackerel to be exact (although I had to look it up) – and is often served up in Japanese-style pubs. The best part is, the exterior is just the dried fish but it opens to reveal a cooked and served version!
mmmm… making me hungry.
Spotted over at Ito Manufacturing, which just sells a whole bunch of oddities and chotchkies.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Botanical Blueprints by Makoto Murayama
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- te + te: New Handmade [curated by Spoon & Tamago]