Your Clock is Toast
I love waking up to toast. But what if, in the most literal sense possible, you were actually woken up by toast. Yea, that would be pretty cool. Well now it’s possible, with this new toast clock by oh-real. It comes in regular size (3,150 yen) and mega size (5,800 yen). Awesome.
oh-real is a Japanese company that just launched earlier this year (their website doesn’t even function yet). We all know that Japan has perfected fake display food, but I can’t get over how real that toast looks (and how hungry it’s making me).
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias