Your Clock is Toast
I love waking up to toast. But what if, in the most literal sense possible, you were actually woken up by toast. Yea, that would be pretty cool. Well now it’s possible, with this new toast clock by oh-real. It comes in regular size (3,150 yen) and mega size (5,800 yen). Awesome.
oh-real is a Japanese company that just launched earlier this year (their website doesn’t even function yet). We all know that Japan has perfected fake display food, but I can’t get over how real that toast looks (and how hungry it’s making me).
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein