If you’ll take a walk down memory lane with me, almost 4 months ago the Arts collective NAM collaborated with Numabooks – a group of creatives whose medium of choice is the book – to create a mobile pop-up bookshop. Well, Numabookface was popular enough to spawn a 2nd edition. It recently moved to a new location and was reincarnated as a cat. Numabookcat can be seen through October 30 at NADiff, the multi-purpose artsy building (see below for details).
The same rules still apply: for 4200 yen you have a little conversation with the host, who, based on those talks, will select 12 books for you. You will then get 1 book in the mail for an entire year.
check out all our posts on NAM
source: NAM blog
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container