If you’ll take a walk down memory lane with me, almost 4 months ago the Arts collective NAM collaborated with Numabooks – a group of creatives whose medium of choice is the book – to create a mobile pop-up bookshop. Well, Numabookface was popular enough to spawn a 2nd edition. It recently moved to a new location and was reincarnated as a cat. Numabookcat can be seen through October 30 at NADiff, the multi-purpose artsy building (see below for details).
The same rules still apply: for 4200 yen you have a little conversation with the host, who, based on those talks, will select 12 books for you. You will then get 1 book in the mail for an entire year.
check out all our posts on NAM
source: NAM blog
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS