Fridgezoo arctic friends
I need this. And I wish they made one for my iron, garage, curling iron, bath water, oven… to let me know when I’m wasting or forgetful. These kawaii (cute) monsters (polar bear disguised as a milk cartons!?!) are meant to live in your fridge. The light-activated Fridgezoo animals greet you when you open the door and scold you when you leave the door open too long (careful, they can become aggressive). Perfect if you are a serial browser like me, have little kids that play with the fridge doors or just lonely and need some interaction with the fridge.
They were designed and manufactured by Solid Alliance, a Japanese maker of gadgets and other chotchkies.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees