Fridgezoo arctic friends
I need this. And I wish they made one for my iron, garage, curling iron, bath water, oven… to let me know when I’m wasting or forgetful. These kawaii (cute) monsters (polar bear disguised as a milk cartons!?!) are meant to live in your fridge. The light-activated Fridgezoo animals greet you when you open the door and scold you when you leave the door open too long (careful, they can become aggressive). Perfect if you are a serial browser like me, have little kids that play with the fridge doors or just lonely and need some interaction with the fridge.
They were designed and manufactured by Solid Alliance, a Japanese maker of gadgets and other chotchkies.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida