Chimney House incense holder by design office A4
How adorable are these tiny incense holders shaped like homes with a chimney? They’re one of the more recent designs from Mamoru Fukui and Daimon Kanno, the design duo who, together, form product design office A4.
The mini-structures, which are available for 545 yen, are upcycled from scrap wood leftover from the furniture design process, rendering each on unique. They range in size from 10mm (small) to 50mm (large).
WhiteRabbit Express can help you order it from Japan.
I’ve seen designs that are similar, but I’m especially fond of this one! Sometimes I wish I lived in a small town of cute houses with chimneys.
If you’re interested you can read some of our other stories on A4.
source: A4′s blog
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai