Chimney House incense holder by design office A4
How adorable are these tiny incense holders shaped like homes with a chimney? They’re one of the more recent designs from Mamoru Fukui and Daimon Kanno, the design duo who, together, form product design office A4.
The mini-structures, which are available for 545 yen, are upcycled from scrap wood leftover from the furniture design process, rendering each on unique. They range in size from 10mm (small) to 50mm (large).
WhiteRabbit Express can help you order it from Japan.
I’ve seen designs that are similar, but I’m especially fond of this one! Sometimes I wish I lived in a small town of cute houses with chimneys.
If you’re interested you can read some of our other stories on A4.
source: A4′s blog
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container