Upcycled painted ceramics by Mina Perhonen
They’re made from B-grade ceramics. Industrial mass-production of ceramics results in B-grade and C-grade ceramics with slight visual defects like black dots or air bubble holes. They’re perfectly fine but are typically discarded because of their imperfections.
They range between 1,344 – 2,310 yen.
source: pass the baton
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees