Upcycled painted ceramics by Mina Perhonen
They’re made from B-grade ceramics. Industrial mass-production of ceramics results in B-grade and C-grade ceramics with slight visual defects like black dots or air bubble holes. They’re perfectly fine but are typically discarded because of their imperfections.
They range between 1,344 – 2,310 yen.
source: pass the baton
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist