Acrylic Sushi Rings
Sushi rings. Cheesy concept? Absolutely. But that doesn’t mean the end-product has to be full of said cheese as well. Unlike those lame sushi USB drives, the recent collaboration between designy retail shop novelax and makers of all things resin Toumei, has resulted in a surprisingly good-looking, slightly abstract sushi ring.
The collaboration was just announced this week but hopefully the rings will be available in their web shop shortly.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan