Acrylic Sushi Rings
Sushi rings. Cheesy concept? Absolutely. But that doesn’t mean the end-product has to be full of said cheese as well. Unlike those lame sushi USB drives, the recent collaboration between designy retail shop novelax and makers of all things resin Toumei, has resulted in a surprisingly good-looking, slightly abstract sushi ring.
The collaboration was just announced this week but hopefully the rings will be available in their web shop shortly.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist