Acrylic Sushi Rings
Sushi rings. Cheesy concept? Absolutely. But that doesn’t mean the end-product has to be full of said cheese as well. Unlike those lame sushi USB drives, the recent collaboration between designy retail shop novelax and makers of all things resin Toumei, has resulted in a surprisingly good-looking, slightly abstract sushi ring.
The collaboration was just announced this week but hopefully the rings will be available in their web shop shortly.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji