For the nerd within | measuring jewelry by Aquvii
Kyozo Kawabe, the man behind the Daikanyama select shop Aquivii, has recently designed a new line of jewelry for Mass Item (previously). The “Measuring” line includes protractor necklaces and ruler earrings that come in all sorts of different colors. In a pinch many of them can even function as measuring tools!
Prices range between 2,940 – 3,990 yen. You can get WhiteRabbit Express to help you with your Japanese order.
source: mass item
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style