For the nerd within | measuring jewelry by Aquvii
Kyozo Kawabe, the man behind the Daikanyama select shop Aquivii, has recently designed a new line of jewelry for Mass Item (previously). The “Measuring” line includes protractor necklaces and ruler earrings that come in all sorts of different colors. In a pinch many of them can even function as measuring tools!
Prices range between 2,940 – 3,990 yen. You can get WhiteRabbit Express to help you with your Japanese order.
source: mass item
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein