For the nerd within | measuring jewelry by Aquvii
Kyozo Kawabe, the man behind the Daikanyama select shop Aquivii, has recently designed a new line of jewelry for Mass Item (previously). The “Measuring” line includes protractor necklaces and ruler earrings that come in all sorts of different colors. In a pinch many of them can even function as measuring tools!
Prices range between 2,940 – 3,990 yen. You can get WhiteRabbit Express to help you with your Japanese order.
source: mass item
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees