For the nerd within | measuring jewelry by Aquvii
Kyozo Kawabe, the man behind the Daikanyama select shop Aquivii, has recently designed a new line of jewelry for Mass Item (previously). The “Measuring” line includes protractor necklaces and ruler earrings that come in all sorts of different colors. In a pinch many of them can even function as measuring tools!
Prices range between 2,940 – 3,990 yen. You can get WhiteRabbit Express to help you with your Japanese order.
source: mass item
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist