Pick-a-book by Torafu
This is kind of brilliant. Torafu has designed a new notebook with a slightly obtuse angle on one side. Why would they do this? So that the notebook sticks out from the rest of the books, reminding you of its exact location. Not planning to revisit the notebook for a while? Then simply flip it over so that it rests on its flat edge and it will become camouflaged between its other neighbors.
Simple idea, brilliant results!
source: Torafu website
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein