Here’s a roundup of links to April Fool’s internet pranks in Japan on April 1, 2012 or, as some refer to it, the day when the internet is very annoying:
- Forget keyboards. All you need is the space bar! Google Japan announces new language input system using morse code.
- AU announces latest smartphone: MAKYU – designed by fictional baseball coach Hoshi Ittetsu (of Kyojin no Hoshi).
- Dragon Quest’s Dragon King announces he has successfully taken over the world. His influence has already reached google maps. More on this development here. In related news, a dragon has established a military fort in offshore Africa.
- Sky Tree to offer world’s highest bungee jump
- Eiga.com, now in Chinese.
- Graphic designers launch new ad campaign