Cogoo’s Turntable Rider lets bike riders be DJs
Turntable Rider is an amazing innovation that converts any bicycle into a mobile DJ booth. With a few twists and turns your bike wheels become jog wheels, your brakes become sound pads and this epic accessory has suddenly transformed your two-wheeler into a musical instrument. Check out the demo video below. And for a closer look at the functionality, check out the making-0f video. As glorified as they make it look, I would undoubtedly be scratching as I ride to the supermarket to pick up groceries.
Turntable Rider was developed by Cogoo, a Japanese company that operates an innovative bicycle sharing service in which the bicycles can be locked/unlocked using an app on your phone. It’s sort of like Zipcar except simpler, and with polar bear mascots.
The device is just a concept model but the company is saying that if they get 5900 facebook likes they would consider commercially developing it.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional