State of Create: Adobe creativity study reveals Japan is the most creative country
In a new study released by Adobe, global respondents named Japan as the most creative country. But guess who disagreed? The Japanese. The findings, in the Japanese media, are being labeled as “Study identifies Japan as most insecure country.” Oh, and we Americans also disagreed – we thought America was the most creative.
Among the study’s other findings were that 80% believe that creativity is critical to economic growth. Yet only one in four people feel like they are living up to their creative potential. And 75% of respondents said they feel like their employers put more pressure on them to be productive than to be creative.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist