Porcelain planters by 224porcelain
a miniature house-shaped flower vase for your small saplings
“hanabunko” – because every bookshelf needs vegetation
“sasso” begins as a candle but is intended to be used as a planter once the candle burns down. It even comes with moss.
I’m slightly in love with these porcelain planters by 224porcelain, a Saga prefecture-based porcelain brand. I think my favorite is the planter disguised as a book. It even comes with its own book cover!
If you’ll recall, the porcelain brand was also behind the production of these pepper shakers.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees