Porcelain planters by 224porcelain
a miniature house-shaped flower vase for your small saplings
“hanabunko” – because every bookshelf needs vegetation
“sasso” begins as a candle but is intended to be used as a planter once the candle burns down. It even comes with moss.
I’m slightly in love with these porcelain planters by 224porcelain, a Saga prefecture-based porcelain brand. I think my favorite is the planter disguised as a book. It even comes with its own book cover!
If you’ll recall, the porcelain brand was also behind the production of these pepper shakers.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container