Porcelain planters by 224porcelain
a miniature house-shaped flower vase for your small saplings
“hanabunko” – because every bookshelf needs vegetation
“sasso” begins as a candle but is intended to be used as a planter once the candle burns down. It even comes with moss.
I’m slightly in love with these porcelain planters by 224porcelain, a Saga prefecture-based porcelain brand. I think my favorite is the planter disguised as a book. It even comes with its own book cover!
If you’ll recall, the porcelain brand was also behind the production of these pepper shakers.
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk