Flash Sale #002 – Coffee Measure House
Coffee – the quintessential engine for every morning. Whether you grind your own beans, have your own favorite french press or prefer to just press a button, coffee lovers will agree: to each his own. But here’s a lovely little tool that can be worked into almost any routine. This adorable Coffee Measure House was designed by Takahashi Nakabayashi and is as good looking as coffee measurers come. It’s adorable shape will make you want to stand it up on its own, instead of tossing it back in the bag.
Each one is made by an artisan in the coastal city of Odawara. Holding just about 10 grams, it was carved from walnut wood – a material selected for its compatibility with coffee beans. The packaging was designed by Koji Fujiwara and Yuka Hioki of the design unit pomme desssin.
Sorry, this flash sale has ended. But you can always order one for yourself through White Rabbit Express.
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional