D-Bros for Business
It’s a well-known formula for success: (graphic design + product design) * stationary = magic! Japanese graphic design firm D-Bros (previously) have released a new line of stationary called D-Bros for Business. Targeted at working professionals, the new brand aims to put the fun back into work, or something like that. The new lineup currently features a reworked version of 3 standard business items: the notebook, the file and the card case.
The Javaring File (1,260 yen): the compressed bellows allow for all shapes and sizes of paper or documents to be quickly stored away for retrieval later.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist