D-Bros for Business
It’s a well-known formula for success: (graphic design + product design) * stationary = magic! Japanese graphic design firm D-Bros (previously) have released a new line of stationary called D-Bros for Business. Targeted at working professionals, the new brand aims to put the fun back into work, or something like that. The new lineup currently features a reworked version of 3 standard business items: the notebook, the file and the card case.
The Javaring File (1,260 yen): the compressed bellows allow for all shapes and sizes of paper or documents to be quickly stored away for retrieval later.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai