D-Bros for Business
It’s a well-known formula for success: (graphic design + product design) * stationary = magic! Japanese graphic design firm D-Bros (previously) have released a new line of stationary called D-Bros for Business. Targeted at working professionals, the new brand aims to put the fun back into work, or something like that. The new lineup currently features a reworked version of 3 standard business items: the notebook, the file and the card case.
The Javaring File (1,260 yen): the compressed bellows allow for all shapes and sizes of paper or documents to be quickly stored away for retrieval later.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style