ISSHO Exhibition featuring new works by Masanori Oji
North American fans (including us) of Oji Masanori’s work will be happy to hear that he’s having two exhibitions in August. Oji will be exhibiting his new collection, ISSHO, at MUHS HOME in San Francisco on August 8th, after which it will travel to Mjolk in Toronto for an August 11th showing. ISSHO, meaning “together,” celebrates the act of creating, and the numerous people involved – from maker and designer to communicator and user.
And keeping with the tradition of togetherness, Oji’s works will be displayed alongside a number of his colleague’s, including the glass work of Studio Prepa and the woodwork of artisans from Asahikawa.
Wow. How gorgeous are these wooden trays and spoons?
source: Oji Masanori
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji