Ichiro company catalog | Japanese creative book design
As a follow-up to my previous post – a roundup of some fantastic book designs I’ve come across recently – I wanted to devote a single post to the breathtakingly gorgeous 2012 – 2013 company catalog for Ichiro, a maker of decorative plywood whose name, when written in English, will be most-likely be confused with the baseball player. Designed by the Irobe Design Institute, the book speaks for itself. Quite literally, the pages are brimming with colors as bright and saturated as life itself.
If you’ll recall, one of the company’s latest products is this colorful dollhouse-like workspace.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style