Ichiro company catalog | Japanese creative book design
As a follow-up to my previous post – a roundup of some fantastic book designs I’ve come across recently – I wanted to devote a single post to the breathtakingly gorgeous 2012 – 2013 company catalog for Ichiro, a maker of decorative plywood whose name, when written in English, will be most-likely be confused with the baseball player. Designed by the Irobe Design Institute, the book speaks for itself. Quite literally, the pages are brimming with colors as bright and saturated as life itself.
If you’ll recall, one of the company’s latest products is this colorful dollhouse-like workspace.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai