Flash Sale – NAM art collective poster book
This week’s flash sale comes from one of our favorites artists, NAM (previously)! The Tokyo-based graphic/design collective is best known for their non-digital, gravity-defying photo shoots that are staged using copious amounts of objects suspended by wires and cables. Their fantastical style has made them a favorite amongst both corporate and artistic clients in Japan and abroad.
The team recently created this large-scale 15-image poster book that chronicles their work from past to present, making it an instant collector’s item for fans. Now’s your chance to get your hands on the limited edition set of 1000, before they hit shelves even in Japan!
Sorry, but this flash sale is now closed.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Botanical Blueprints by Makoto Murayama
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- te + te: New Handmade [curated by Spoon & Tamago]