Vegetabrella | an umbrella that looks like fresh lettuce
Oh shoot, it’s starting to rain. I look into my bag. Nothing there but that fresh head of lettuce I always carry around. Oh, but wait! It’s not lettuce. It’s an umbrella!
If you need help ordering from abroad click here for assistance.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist