flash sale – eco-friendly earth blocks
Earth Blocks are building blocks made from a composite of recycled materials – coffee beans, green tea leaves, sawdust and tree bark. What’s amazing is that they’re made from so much biomass that they don’t smell like plastic – they smell like coffee, or the respective material they’re made from. Guaranteed hours of creative building and sniffing!
This flash sale is now closed.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Photographing the many faces of Mt. Fuji