recycled beer can art by Macaon
We don’t really know much about Japanese internet user Macaon except for the fact that s/he is an avid drinker of beer, is keen on recycling, and has come up with a creative use for all those empty beer cans. There’s much, much more over on the artist’s website.
Some works are made from a single can of beer, while others are multiple cans – sometimes even soda cans – adhered together to achieve a desired color effect.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Noramoji | Fonts made out of retro Japanese storefronts