recycled beer can art by Macaon
We don’t really know much about Japanese internet user Macaon except for the fact that s/he is an avid drinker of beer, is keen on recycling, and has come up with a creative use for all those empty beer cans. There’s much, much more over on the artist’s website.
Some works are made from a single can of beer, while others are multiple cans – sometimes even soda cans – adhered together to achieve a desired color effect.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container