recycled beer can art by Macaon
We don’t really know much about Japanese internet user Macaon except for the fact that s/he is an avid drinker of beer, is keen on recycling, and has come up with a creative use for all those empty beer cans. There’s much, much more over on the artist’s website.
Some works are made from a single can of beer, while others are multiple cans – sometimes even soda cans – adhered together to achieve a desired color effect.
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees