kyary pamyu pamyu’s Halloween music video is all kinds of awesome
Japan’s in vogue pop princess kyary pamyu pamyu (often dubbed the Lady Gaga of Japan) released a new single last week and it’s all kinds of Halloween-inspired awesome. “Fashion Monster” as a track itself isn’t bad and the styling is fantastic. I’m especially liking her hairdo (above).
And kyary is certainly capitalizing one her new video. She’s teamed up with g.u. (UNIQLO’s cheaper sibling) to do an ad spot. She’s also released a bundle of cell-phone wallpapers and ringtones that you can get through mu-mo.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein