House Industries and Hasami Ceramic Collection Debut
Another not-to-miss satellite exhibition during TDW. House Industries is debuting their brand new (and not to mention, gorgeous) collection of ceramics – a collaboration with family-owned Japanese ceramic maker Hasami. Lettered with their signature style H and “steeped in kiln-fired Kelvins and centuries of tradition,” the pieces are on display at Isetan Shinjuku department store (5th Interior floor) through November 6th.
their special edition Hasami print, available in their shop ($45)
Oh, and if you managed to catch Andy Cruz’s lecture at Muji yesterday evening, lucky you!
this post is part of a series covering the design festivities (Tokyo Designer’s Week and DesigTide Tokyo) taking place through Nov. 4. Full coverage can be found right here.
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional