House Industries and Hasami Ceramic Collection Debut
Another not-to-miss satellite exhibition during TDW. House Industries is debuting their brand new (and not to mention, gorgeous) collection of ceramics – a collaboration with family-owned Japanese ceramic maker Hasami. Lettered with their signature style H and “steeped in kiln-fired Kelvins and centuries of tradition,” the pieces are on display at Isetan Shinjuku department store (5th Interior floor) through November 6th.
their special edition Hasami print, available in their shop ($45)
Oh, and if you managed to catch Andy Cruz’s lecture at Muji yesterday evening, lucky you!
this post is part of a series covering the design festivities (Tokyo Designer’s Week and DesigTide Tokyo) taking place through Nov. 4. Full coverage can be found right here.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai