Bunpei Yorifuji’s Wonderful Life with the Elements
I was never much into chemistry, probably because I never made a personally relevant connection with it. But things might have been different had I come in contact with Bunpei Yorifuji’s personified periodic table of elements. The illustrator’s 2009 title has been finally translated into English, and we couldn’t be more excited.
In this super periodic table, every element is a unique character whose properties are represented visually: heavy elements are fat, man-made elements are robots, and noble gases sport impressive afros.
source: Sandra Barron
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- Botanical Blueprints by Makoto Murayama
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- te + te: New Handmade [curated by Spoon & Tamago]