MUJI’s interactive installation of 100 gingerbread houses
Until December 25, head over to MUJI’s Yurakucho store for a special treat: an installation of a miniature town made up of 100 gingerbread houses and garnished with over 15,000 MUJI snacks. The town is embedded with monitors that display tweets or instagrams with the hashtag “#mujixmas” – try it!
Below: user-generated instagram shots by bsidos.
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS