MUJI’s interactive installation of 100 gingerbread houses
Until December 25, head over to MUJI’s Yurakucho store for a special treat: an installation of a miniature town made up of 100 gingerbread houses and garnished with over 15,000 MUJI snacks. The town is embedded with monitors that display tweets or instagrams with the hashtag “#mujixmas” – try it!
Below: user-generated instagram shots by bsidos.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida