MUJI’s interactive installation of 100 gingerbread houses
Until December 25, head over to MUJI’s Yurakucho store for a special treat: an installation of a miniature town made up of 100 gingerbread houses and garnished with over 15,000 MUJI snacks. The town is embedded with monitors that display tweets or instagrams with the hashtag “#mujixmas” – try it!
Below: user-generated instagram shots by bsidos.
Trending this week
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Saiko Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- 151E | a new tea destination in Fukuoka