the anti-loneliness ramen bowl
Planning on spending a lot of lonely nights with just ramen and your phone to keep you company? Well Daisuke Nagatomo and Minnie Jan of MisoSoupDesign have just the thing. They’ve created an elegant ramen bowl with a built-in iPhone dock, freeing up your hands as you slurp up your noodles.
“We did it for fun — it’s kind of sarcastic,” said Jan in an interview. “We’re not trying to promote everyone looking at their screens all the time.” And they’ve given their bowl an equally playful name – the anti-loneliness bowl. I just have 1 question: when is the iPad version coming out?
source: Japan Pulse
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees