the anti-loneliness ramen bowl
Planning on spending a lot of lonely nights with just ramen and your phone to keep you company? Well Daisuke Nagatomo and Minnie Jan of MisoSoupDesign have just the thing. They’ve created an elegant ramen bowl with a built-in iPhone dock, freeing up your hands as you slurp up your noodles.
“We did it for fun — it’s kind of sarcastic,” said Jan in an interview. “We’re not trying to promote everyone looking at their screens all the time.” And they’ve given their bowl an equally playful name – the anti-loneliness bowl. I just have 1 question: when is the iPad version coming out?
source: Japan Pulse
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist