MARNA | Playful Household Items from Japan
Not only is it fun, and a Good Design Award winner, it is practical and easy to clean.
To my surprise, MARNA was established 140 years ago by Toramatsu Nagoya who originally started by manufacturing brushes. Now, in its fourth generation, the company continues to design, innovate and manufacture fun and functional household items.
Piggy Cup & Plate Cover
Poodle Spray Bottle Cover
Bubble Bunny Sponge
I was also delighted to see that all these MARNA kitchen accessories can be purchased through Fab for the next 6 days!
You can also check out other household products from MARNA on their website. Happy shopping!
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist