wooden flower base by eN
Produced by Asano Design Office, eN is a new, Fukuoka-based brand that emphasizes functional products and the natural materials they emerge from. Their lineup is gorgeously simple, albeit a bit slim (which can be attributed to their young age) but what caught my eye was this “flower base.”
Resembling yarn spools, the wooden bases can be paired with different sized tops, which come in small, medium and large (2,520 – 3,150 yen).
I discovered eN at the te te te expo, a lovely little trade show I had the pleasure of attending in Tokyo last week.
Trending this week
- It’s not what it seems | painted food disguised to look like other food
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida