wooden flower base by eN
Produced by Asano Design Office, eN is a new, Fukuoka-based brand that emphasizes functional products and the natural materials they emerge from. Their lineup is gorgeously simple, albeit a bit slim (which can be attributed to their young age) but what caught my eye was this “flower base.”
Resembling yarn spools, the wooden bases can be paired with different sized tops, which come in small, medium and large (2,520 – 3,150 yen).
I discovered eN at the te te te expo, a lovely little trade show I had the pleasure of attending in Tokyo last week.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist