wooden flower base by eN
Produced by Asano Design Office, eN is a new, Fukuoka-based brand that emphasizes functional products and the natural materials they emerge from. Their lineup is gorgeously simple, albeit a bit slim (which can be attributed to their young age) but what caught my eye was this “flower base.”
Resembling yarn spools, the wooden bases can be paired with different sized tops, which come in small, medium and large (2,520 – 3,150 yen).
I discovered eN at the te te te expo, a lovely little trade show I had the pleasure of attending in Tokyo last week.
Popular this week
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story