wooden flower base by eN
Produced by Asano Design Office, eN is a new, Fukuoka-based brand that emphasizes functional products and the natural materials they emerge from. Their lineup is gorgeously simple, albeit a bit slim (which can be attributed to their young age) but what caught my eye was this “flower base.”
Resembling yarn spools, the wooden bases can be paired with different sized tops, which come in small, medium and large (2,520 – 3,150 yen).
I discovered eN at the te te te expo, a lovely little trade show I had the pleasure of attending in Tokyo last week.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season