spill-resistant food bowls from aeru
The latest design from kid-friendly brand aeru are these adorable food bowls with a lip around the inside, designed to help kids eat by themselves without spilling. Designed by Nosigner, each are handmade and are offered in 3 different, traditional Japanese styles: Yamanaka Lacquer, Ootani-yaki pottery and Tobe-yaki porcelain.They range from 2,500 yen for 1 to 7,900 yen for a set of 3.
Aeru’s products were on display at the te te te expo, a lovely little trade show I had the pleasure of attending in Tokyo last week.
Popular this week
- Trivia | 8 things you probably didn’t know about Mt. Fuji
- The most gorgeous ad for funeral home services
- Yu Yamauchi spent 600 days on Mt. Fuji photographing sunrises
- Water Balance | a flower vase that lets you know when it’s out of water
- An installation of colorful masking tape | mt ex sendai
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story