Eat me | laser cutting café in Shibuya offers chocolate replicas of your face
If you’ll recall, FabCafe – a shop in Shibuya that serves up lattes and laser cutters – opened last year in March. For a special Valentine’s Day event, the café offered a workshop in which participants, at the end, would go home with a chocolate replica of their own face. Throughout the duration of the2-day workshop participants worked with a 3D scanner and printer to create a 3D model of their face, and then a silicone mold in which they poured in chocolate.
But guys – don’t feel left out. Next month is White Day and FabCafe is planning a similar event just for the dudes.
Popular this week
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Kazuki Yamamoto takes latte art to the next frontier
- Coil by Akihisa Hirata | a house shaped like the letter S
- The Deep Sea Mystery Circle – a love story
- 3D Printed Accessories by MONOCIRCUS
- Desktop gardening | ienami is a house shaped planter for your desk