Bunkai | Color Venn Diagram Earrings by Daisuke Motogi
Mass Item, the online retailer who brought us nerdelicious items like ruler jewelry, has released a lineup of new products. One of my favorites are these Bunkai (literally, break up) earrings by Daisuke Motogi that play off the concept of a color Venn diagram. Composed of 3 (or 2) acrylic circles, the translucent earrings sway as the user walks, creating interaction, movement and an array of different colors.
They’re available for 3,460 yen through the online shop.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container