Bunkai | Color Venn Diagram Earrings by Daisuke Motogi
Mass Item, the online retailer who brought us nerdelicious items like ruler jewelry, has released a lineup of new products. One of my favorites are these Bunkai (literally, break up) earrings by Daisuke Motogi that play off the concept of a color Venn diagram. Composed of 3 (or 2) acrylic circles, the translucent earrings sway as the user walks, creating interaction, movement and an array of different colors.
They’re available for 3,460 yen through the online shop.
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees