Bunkai | Color Venn Diagram Earrings by Daisuke Motogi
Mass Item, the online retailer who brought us nerdelicious items like ruler jewelry, has released a lineup of new products. One of my favorites are these Bunkai (literally, break up) earrings by Daisuke Motogi that play off the concept of a color Venn diagram. Composed of 3 (or 2) acrylic circles, the translucent earrings sway as the user walks, creating interaction, movement and an array of different colors.
They’re available for 3,460 yen through the online shop.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan