Made by Hands | Tama Art University Ads by Kenjiro Sano
Creative Director and graphic designer extraordinaire Kenjiro Sano returns to his alma mater to create a stunning series of ads for Tama Art University (colloquially, Tamabi). “Made by Hands” are a collective series of close to 40 different prints that have been running in various magazines.
Each is done strictly in black & white and feature a hand in some form of activity, whether it’s shredding or pushing over dominos, that effects and distorts the name of the school. They’re eye-catching but also embody the type of creative, boundary-pushing thinking that art schools like to project. But then again, I would only expect this level of work from a man who puts a tunnel slide in his office.
Trending this week
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional