Illustrated Children’s Storybooks by Naho Ogawa
My friend and illustrator Naho Ogawa is releasing her first children’s book. Actually, she’s releasing not one, not two, but three, all at once. I’m not sure how she found the time in-between the never-ending requests for editorial illustrations, but it’s happening – on June 5th. The series follows 2 girls, Mimi and Nana, into their imaginative wonderland.
And yes, the books are sure to be as adorable is this little gif that Naho created!
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container