Minimal Hydroponic Terrariums by TERRA
Hydroponics is a subset of gardening in which plants are grown only in water. Terrariums are enclosed ecosystems for raising plants. Elegantly combining the two is “[ 10¹² ] TERRA,” a new shop started by Daisuke Tsumanuma and Kenichi Yamada. “The name of the brand…was inspired by the number of cells produced per day (10¹²). We started this brand to create products that mirror the constant changes of life, full of new discovery.”
The minimal casing allows creates the perfect environment for observing the growth of your plant and its roots – something that conventional terrariums don’t do. And the clever structure lets you easily replace water as soon as it gets murky.
I love this brand movie created by Makoto Yabuki.
Source: Makoto Yabuki
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees