Playful t-shirts that let you wear your iPod
inink, a small company based out of Kanagawa, Japan, created a series of playful t-shirts that let you “wear” your iPod, or any other small device/object. Specifically, the “pocket series” comes with a translucent, sealable pocket that holds an iPod, a handkerchief, a notebook or any other small object.
Three years ago the company was founded under the concept of creating “playful” t-shirts that you can wear, touch and have fun with. In addition to the pocket series, inink also has a liquid series and a reflection series.
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Internet Cats are Reborn as Embroideries Peeking Out of Shirts
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist