Playful t-shirts that let you wear your iPod
inink, a small company based out of Kanagawa, Japan, created a series of playful t-shirts that let you “wear” your iPod, or any other small device/object. Specifically, the “pocket series” comes with a translucent, sealable pocket that holds an iPod, a handkerchief, a notebook or any other small object.
Three years ago the company was founded under the concept of creating “playful” t-shirts that you can wear, touch and have fun with. In addition to the pocket series, inink also has a liquid series and a reflection series.
Trending this week
- Japanese Bento Boxes That Prioritize Artistic Value Over Taste
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees
- Nendo featured in lifestyle magazine PEN
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- Bird’s Eye View Maps by Cartographer Hatsusaburo Yoshida
- A water bottle made to look like a soy sauce container