Playful t-shirts that let you wear your iPod
inink, a small company based out of Kanagawa, Japan, created a series of playful t-shirts that let you “wear” your iPod, or any other small device/object. Specifically, the “pocket series” comes with a translucent, sealable pocket that holds an iPod, a handkerchief, a notebook or any other small object.
Three years ago the company was founded under the concept of creating “playful” t-shirts that you can wear, touch and have fun with. In addition to the pocket series, inink also has a liquid series and a reflection series.
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table
- Photos from Japan’s 2014 Cherry Blossom Season
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style