Graffiti Rings by Hideyuki Nakayama
While Banksy is busy decorating the city of New York with his signature stencils, Japanese designer Hideyuki Nakayama (previously) is showing off his own graffiti. In a collaboration with German jeweler Niessing, Nakayama has created a series of doodles that will be engraved into the rings. The collection will be on display starting 10/24 at Niessing Tokyo as part of Tokyo Design Week currently going on.
This post is part of a series covering the 2013 Tokyo Designers Week.
source: press release
Trending this week
- X-Ray Portraits of Couples by Ayako Kanda and Mayuka Hayashi
- UnBRELLA | the inverted umbrella is the latest innovation in rain protection
- Mirrored Infinity Room | Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner
- Rough draft sketches turned into actual furniture by Daigo Fukawa
- Nudes Like You’ve Never Seen Before | Shinichi Maruyama at Bruce Silverstein
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist