Cheat Sheets | Tokyo Metro Map Printed on the Back of Neckties
Here is a picture of Tokyo’s complex underground metro system. And here is another perspective. As you can see, it’s arguably one of the most complex in the world. Even seasoned straphangers need the occasional cheat sheet to get them through a full day of business meetings all around Tokyo.
Enter the Tokyo Metro Map Necktie, a seemingly simple print but with the metro map printed on the inside. It’s manufactured by ARA, a Tokyo-based maker of men’s ties and comes in a Tokyo and Osaka version. Never get lost again!
Trending this week
- Illustrations that you can touch by Masahiko Sato and Tatsuya Saito
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Optical Illusion Pen Cases Appear to be Three Dimensional
- The Cats of 19th Century Japan
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tokujin Yoshioka’s Gravity-Defying Agravic Table