Nekofont | A Typeset Made From Cats
Don’t speak cat? Not a problem. Now you can write in cat. Well, sort of.
Nekofont is a Japanese website that lets you write words in a typeface made entirely of cats. Unfortunately, special characters like the “&” are a bit too contorted, even for cats.
Nekofont is made from 2 cats – Raizo and Mondo - who were picked up off the street when they were kittens. Their cat-loving owner started photographing them after realizing that some of their ridiculous sleeping positions actually resembled letters. Their owner set up a simple website that became so popular, it was turned into a book late last year (available on Amazon JP).
source: lostateminor (thx Masako!)
Trending this week
- How a TV show inadvertently made a miraculous historic discovery
- Tatsuo Horiuchi | the 73-year old Excel spreadsheet artist
- The Secret World of Japanese University Cafeterias
- Creative Chocolate Ideas from Japan
- 3D ice cubes let your scotch cool down in style
- Residence of Daisen | A house designed to fit in between the gaps of trees